Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sign Your Purchased Book - "Food Choice and Obesity in Black America"

Greetings Everyone,

Now that my website -- The New Black Cultural Diet -- (www.newblackculturaldiet.com) has been officially launched and press releases have been distributed nationally, I want to make sure that anyone who would like a signed copy of my new book -- "Food Choice and Obesity in Black America: Creating a New Cultural Diet" -- you can contact me through Amazon.com, this blog, or the New Black Cultural Diet website. I will be more than willing to sign your book and send it back to you.

So if anyone would like a signed copy of my book, send me an email (feedback@newblackculturaldiet.com) and I can give you the address where to send the book.

Look forward to signing your purchased book -- "Food Choice and Obesity in Black America: Creating a New Cultural Diet."