Saturday, June 23, 2007

Interview on Journey to Wellness Show with Dr. Mary Harris


A couple of days ago, I completed a telephone interview with Dr. Mary Harris -- host of the CNN Radio Network show called Journey to Wellness. The Journey to Wellness.com show specializes in the production and dissemination of health care information targeted to ethnic minorities. The founder, President & CEO of Journey to Wellness -- Dr. Mary Harris -- states on her website that, "our goal is to inform, inspire, and enable African Americans to take charge of their health."

I wholeheartedly agree with her show and enjoyed the opportunity to share my book -- Food Choice and Obesity in Black America: Creating a New Cultural Diet and the relevant issues of -- The New Black Cultural Diet -- with her audience.

I believe my interview and adjoining article will appear on her website in August. So check out the website and show -- Journey to Wellness (www.journeytowellness.com) and let me know what you think.

As always, send me an email at: administrator@newblackculturaldiet.com or visit all the new happenings with the New Black Cultural Diet at: www.newblackculturaldiet.com