Wednesday, December 07, 2011












Food Choice and Obesity in Black America: Creating a New Cultural Diet - New Online Presentation


Several months ago, I was invited to Mount Holyoke College (MASS) to take part in their annual lecture series. I participated with another colleague in their "Food and Culture Matters: Health Epidemics in African American Communities" symposium. In an earlier blog, I documented my activities at this outstanding event.


Recently, I received an announcement that my presentation associated with the event is now online and available for viewing. If you would like to view my presentation and the major issues that I highlighted during my 10 minute talk, here is the link:


After your viewing, please share your comments and send them to: ebailey8@aol.com. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your insightful, professional comments.